[guadec-local] Next IRC meeting Wednesday 10th April, 2013 at 16:30 hr CET

Hello everybody!

We are going to have our next IRC meeting tomorrow at 16:30 hr CET or
14:30 hr UTC in #guadec on GIMPNet.

Agenda:
 - Social events (vbenes)
 - Video recording (rishi, tpopela)
 - Website (rtcm)
 - Entry fee & discounts for students (karen)

Please note that the time is 16:30 hr CET, not 16:00 hr and the channel is
#guadec, not #guadec-planning

Pushing the meeting back by half an hour would enable Florian (fnadge)
to attend it in future after his office hours. We decided to use
#guadec because GIMPNet has an upper limit on the number of channels
one can join, and so it would be helpful for some of us to not be in
one extra channel. #guadec is silent, unused and more well-known so
lets just use it.

Cheers,
Debarshi