Re: [guadec-local] Visit

Excellent. So any of the coming Fridays except May 3, right? Would 4 p.m.  be oikay? Let me cc the guadec-local list to see which Friday would be the best.

Thanks,

-florian

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 09:16 +0200, Florian Nadge wrote:
> Hi Jozef,
>
> Hope you are doing fine and have gotten your shirt dry since the
> Easter holiday:-)
>

> I was wondering whether we could organize a tour at the venue for
> those in our team who haven't seen the faculty yet.
>

> I suppose Friday afternoons would probably be best.

Hi Florian,

the tour at the venue shouldn't be problem.

Fridays are okay. I have already some event 3rd May.

--
  Ing. Jozef Mlích
  Ph.D. student

  http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~imlich