Re: [guadec-local] GUADEC Contingency planning

Ok, if you prefer that's fine by me.

Reinout van Schouwen schreef:
Op dinsdag 22-06-2010 om 10:06 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Sanne te
Meerman:
Hi Reinout,

You're right, as a matter of fact, it's been drafted by Dave if I recall, has been used once, but was becoming obsolete. Good idea to use it. Also brings me to a potential danger: There are too many lists and places in my view, I think we should also get rid of some them. Like the Guadec-list; there's also a guadec-planning-list, I suggest we drop the guadec-list. Also the guadec-nl list: let's drop that, and instead make very sure that everyone who is participating is on the relevant lists as well, and knows of the existence of the wiki.

There is no guadec-nl list, are you referring to guadec-local or
gnome-nl-list?
My proposal is to use guadec-local for communication among local
volunteers exclusively. Let's keep guadec-list for general guadec
discussion (for visitors etc.), and guadec-planning for everything
related to, well, planning, so that should be the main communication
channel for us now.

regards,