[guadec-local] Please provide me with your phone number

Could every GUADEC 2010 volunteer please share with me:
1) your phone number
2) your live.gnome.org wiki account name

Just so we can contact in case of emergencies. Your phone number will
only be shared with selected volunteers.

*** Make sure to reply to me only, not to the list!! ***

Background:
I've created a new private section on live.gnome.org for GUADEC 2010.

All pages which appear under Private are only accessible to the people
who are listed in
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/PrivateGroup

which is currently only me.

I've created the following page for the phone numbers:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/Private/PhoneNumbers

--
Regards,
Olav