Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] GUADEC merchandise update

Hi,

Gaël Hernandez wrote:
> Adult merchandise
> ---------------------------
> - 100 baseball caps with GNOME logo
> - 150 posters of GUADEC. Does anyone on the design list have a good
> design for a poster already?
> - 100 pair of socks with GNOME logo
> - 20 ties with GNOME foots such as
> http://picasaweb.google.com/elgaelo/GUADEC?authkey=Gv1sRgCILws-DL8Y-zGw#5482378396567426066.
> There is a bunch of possible colors so I would appreciate your feedback
> for a good neutral-appealing color!
> - 96 (mininum order) of beach towels with GNOME foot
> - 100 beach flip-flops with GNOME logo on the stripes.
> - 500 flexible keyrings shaped as a GNOME foot
> - Hand-made sweets with GNOME foot, http://www.papabubble.nl/specials.
> Do you guys like it? I've requested a quotation just in case.

I would suggest choosing 2 or 3 of these items - perhaps posters, socks
and flip-flops? I wouldn't go way overboard. Also, you haven't listed
t-shirts - I assume that there will be some adult tees? I don't think
we'd sell 100 towels, so I'd drop that item. Similarly, I'm not sure
we'd sell 20 ties or 500 keyrings.

> Children/baby merchandise
> ---------------------------
> - 50 children t-shirts (10 units for each size: 4yo, 6yo, 8yo, 10yo and
> 12 yo)

Looks good.

> - 50 children junior flip-flops with GNOME logo on the stripes
> - 20 pairs of kids shoes, such as this
> http://picasaweb.google.com/elgaelo/GUADEC?authkey=Gv1sRgCILws-DL8Y-zGw#5482378282325179522.
> What do you guys think? Colors can change, that was just a test!

Not so sure... children's shoe sizes are tricky & we don't want to have
to keep stock.

> - 10 baby bodysuits, such as
> http://picasaweb.google.com/elgaelo/GUADEC?authkey=Gv1sRgCILws-DL8Y-zGw#5482378281831289682.
> For the dads, do you guys think it's better to have white/grey neutral
> color or we go for 5 blue and 5 pink bodysuits?

These look great! White is fine.

> - Baby dummies with GNOME foot such as
> http://www.mydummy.co.uk/Shop2.aspx, I've also requested a quotation.

Depending on the price... I'd buy a couple, but they'll probably be too
expensive for me :)

> For the cuddle-toys, any custom made toy had a production time of 12
> weeks aprox, so we are late :(

Sounds fine too.

Cheers,
Dave.