[guadec-local] GUADEC Flickr photos license

Hello,

At the moment the photographs of GUADEC 2010 on Flickr still have an
"All Rights Reserved" license.
Maybe we want to release them under a Creative Commons license, what
would you say?

Also, you could also use the batch edit to place them all on the map,
somewhere on the venue. It is a bit too much work to find the exact
location of the different rooms, but if they would be placed on the
venue that would be nice as well.

Would it also be possible to allow other people to tag people on
photographs? Since GUADEC2010 is not a personal account people might
want to tag other people they see on photos, but at the moment this
isn't possible.

There are some very nice photos on this account! It should be made
more well-known, I think. More people might want to see these great
photographs.
I could make a post-conference webpage, which would focus on bringing
people to the archives of the conference, e.g. photos, videos,
programme and such.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede