Re: [guadec-local] Monday network prep help (was: [guadec-list] Friday cabling help)

On 22-07-10 07:33, Mart van de Wege wrote:
> OTOH, if there are any jobs to be done as of Monday morning, I'm
> available.

We couldn't finish everything this Friday so we could sure use you (and
anybody else that can help out) this Monday. The core team (Jelle and
Ilja) will be arriving at 08:00, I'll be there a little bit earlier. I
believe we still need to finish a bunch of cables (put on connectors)
and a lot of cables need to be properly secured (taped) as well.

After that's done we can start setting up the various devices.

Best regards,

Bruce