Re: [guadec-local] Final meeting this Sunday

Op vrijdag 23-07-2010 om 14:05 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Mart van de
Wege:

> On another note, UPS just called that one of the last packages I'm
> expecting, this one from Red Hat Germany, will be delivered on Monday
> after 12:00 at my address. Do I have time to wait them out on Monday
> afternoon?

I would rather that you help us out to build up the registration desk &
misc other tasks on monday morning.

Can you perhaps give them the HHS as alternative delivery address?

--
Reinout van Schouwen