Re: [guadec-local] Info for GUADEC badge

Op woensdag 21-07-2010 om 13:53 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jeroen
Dekkers:

> Starting from today I've also
> time to work on guadec, so I'll start doing my action points as far as
> they aren't done yet.

Could you and Daniël please pick up the speaker coordination?

We need their slides in advance, and we need to check whether they are
registered so that they have a badge for them ready at the registration
desk.

Also, speakers will need a contact person during the conference, as we
discussed last time.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen

Visit the annual Gnome Conference in The Hague, July 26-30:
http://www.guadec.org/