Re: [guadec-local] Next meeting: Sun July 18th!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the meeting this evening.
I don't feel too well and I don't think that such a long trip and
returning home as late as I would when attending would be smart now.
I'd like to save some energy for next week. :)

Regards,