Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] Volunteers needed for heralding

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 16:57 +0100, Philip Withnall wrote:

> Do you have any preferred times/rooms to herald in?

No particular preferences, although I will probably be helping move some
stuff during build-up, as some sponsor material has been and will have
been delivered to my house (two blocks from the venue).

So if there are conflicts with the other local volunteer tasks, I'll let
you know as soon as I become aware of them.

Mart