Re: [guadec-local] Another volunteer task: badge origami
- From: Jeroen van der Vegt <jvdvegt gmail com>
- To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
- Cc: guadec-planning gnome org, guadec-local list <guadec-local gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [guadec-local] Another volunteer task: badge origami
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:28:26 +0200
Pfew, what should be on the badge? Perhaps somebody has the old text
still available somewhere?
Something like this perhaps:
"This badge will provide access to the GUADEC parties at Wednesday and
Thursday - be sure to bring it with you"
But a native English speaker can probably jazz this up quite a bit;
2010/7/15 Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>:
> Op donderdag 15-07-2010 om 22:59 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jeroen
> van der Vegt:
>> We need somethig the attendee's can (and should) take to the venue in
>> teh evening as an entrance ticket. Could the badge duble as that? If
>> so, a notice on the badge would be useful.
> Yes, AFAIR party entry was also done this way at previous GUADECs.
> Please let us know what should be on the ticket.
> Reinout van Schouwen
] [Thread Prev