Re: [guadec-local] Next meeting: Sun July 18th?

Hi William,

I was a way for a long weekend, hence the mail silence. Yes, I'm the same Jeroen as far as I know. :)
I called the Zuiderpark (using the number you supplied), but they don't handle the ADO fields. I tried contacting ADO, but they are slow to respond on email and they do not answer the phone after 5 o'clock. I'll try again tomorrow!

Jeroen.