Re: [guadec-local] Volunteers needed

Hi!

I don't know if anyone else responded, but you can see our planning wiki page here:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/Planning#preview

It has tasks and things color coded out, maybe you can find something in red or yellow? To initiate the help, send an email to guadec-list gnome org and mention a specific person or project.

William