Re: [guadec-local] Afterwards

Hi William,

Op maandag 09-08-2010 om 18:03 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef William
from Texas:

> Wow, life is quiet without GUADEC! What's say we put together an
> after-session?
> We could do something like "I like / I wish" to pass to next year...
> or... could be an excuse to BBQ and drink beer. =)

I'm in favor. Suggestions for a time and place?

> Reinout: where do we send expenses? I bought some stuff, have a couple
> receipts to send in.

We've not handled all financial duties yet; you should pass on your
declarations to Vincent. He can pay out (and we still have some cash
money that the GWK didn't accept, so maybe we can do it in cash next
time we meet).

--
Reinout van Schouwen