[guadec-local] [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] Wiki additions]

Merhabalar;

GUADEC 2008 ile ilgili;

Istanbul'da bulunan ve hali saha organizasyonlari ile ilgilenebilecek
arkadaslar varsa iletisime gecebilir mi acaba?

Saygilar,
Baris Cicek

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Diego;

I don't know why no local volunteer interested in helping about this
event yet, but if nobody shows up I'll arrange someone to discuss
details with you.

How many fields do we need and how many hours tournament generally
takes? Do you know about it and let me know them as well?

Regards,
Baris Cicek