RE: [guadec-local] volunteer

Hi Alia,

There are many things to do. For example we're
planning to give certificates of attendance and a
"certificate of advantage". We need to design the
certicates and the volunter team to do the associated
tasks in the conference.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-local/2006-May/msg00070.html
[By the way, I suppose you speaks Spanish, don't I?.
Messages in local-list are in Spnaish or Catalan]

Join us if you want !

-- Juanjo