Re: [guadec-list] Project stands at GUADEC 2019 Thessaloniki

На 6.05.19 г. в 13:21 ч., Efstathios Iosifidis написа:
Hello Alex,

Thank you for your concern to be a part of GUADEC this year.
We are sorry for the delay. We are in the process to check the area
and how many stands will fit.
We would like to inform you that selling swag is prohibited.
There will most likely be space for you maybe with reduced fee.

Great,
thanks a lot. Let me know when you have more info. Our team has everything ready on our side to participate.

Regards,
Alex

We will let you know as soon as possible.
On behalf of GUADEC team,

Thanks,
Stathis

Στις Σάβ, 13 Απρ 2019 στις 11:46 μ.μ., ο/η Kiwi TCMS <atodorov otb bg> έγραψε:

Hello folks,
I am writing on behalf of the Kiwi TCMS open source project.

We are from Sofia, Bulgaria, which is very close and our team is going to submit
presentation proposals at:
https://2019.guadec.org/pages/submit-a-proposal.html

However we would also like to participate with a project stand, like the ones at
FOSDEM. I didn't see any information about project stands in the official CfP
announcement (I got a copy from Stathis Iosifidis via IM so I may be missing
something).

Our team would also like to distribute some branded swag, stickers, etc. but
because we are not related to GNOME, nor directly using GNOME technologies (we
use Django) I'd better ask what is acceptable and under what terms and
conditions we may participate.

Regards,
Alex
--