Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2019 : Problem on registration page!

On Sat, 2019-07-20 at 12:49 +0300, Anastasios Lisgaras via guadec-list
wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately, I try to sign up and buy my ticket for this year's
conference and I can not.
When I was trying to buy the ticket from the mastercard card from
«National Bank of Greece» ( https://www.nbg.gr/en )

Returns the following error :
"The card was declined"

Looking at the logs, it seems the card has been declined by the bank
for an unknown reason. It suggests "The customer needs to contact their
card issuer for more information."

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation