[guadec-list] GNOME Annual Report [Diversity] - GUADEC 2018

Hi GNOMErs, I’m Claudio from GNOME Engagement.

I’m entering in contact, because I need the 2018 Attendance Report of GUADEC 2018. This information will be
useful for making charts and graphs of who attended at GUADEC 2018. This information would be very useful for
writing our Diversity report.

We want to show that GNOME cares in their official conferences about bringing diversity and inclusive venues
and talks. And also that we care about bringing people with disabilities, and that we care of hosting our
conferences in places that met the infrastructure that are required to allow people with disabilities to
attend.

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

Kindly regards,

Claudio Santoro
GNOME Engagement