Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC related items in Wikimedia projects

Hi Ismael Olea,

On 8/28/19 1:36 PM, Ismael Olea via guadec-list wrote:

Hi all:

Just remind we have several resources available at Wikimedia projects
related with GUADEC. For example:

  * a Commons general category for
    GUADEC: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:GUADEC
  * and particular subcategories for each year, for the moment:
      o https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:GUADEC2018
      o https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:GUADEC2019
      o if you have pictures for other years please upload it too or
        retag the present ones using these categories as a reference.
  * a main Wikidata entry: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q2449124
  * and other entries for each year,
    as https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q66796349

I'm gonna do the 2018 entry right now. Any one wanting to fill the
pending ones just use that as an example.

Don't worry if you are not used to Wikidata, working with an existing
example is pretty easy.

Have fun :)

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/

Thank you for the above information. Very nice material!
So let's wait for more photos to upload on wikimedia too?

Maybe the links above should also be included here (Media/Photo albums)?
https://2019.guadec.org/pages/photos.html

--
Kind regards,
Anastasios Lisgaras