Re: [guadec-list] T-shirts ?

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019, 16:02 Anastasios Lisgaras via guadec-list, <guadec-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello,

Would I like to ask if there will be have more t-shirts ?
Because they are finished very quickly and there is only one design..

Hi, all of the stock for this year is out. There is a board initiative to create an online store so there will be more options to buy stuff in the future.

In general, our aim is to sell out by the end of the event as storing leftover t-shirts and transporting them to future events is difficult.

Thank you.

--
Kind regards,
Anastasios Lisgaras