[guadec-list] GUADEC Picnic&Beach day

Hi !

I'm one of this year's GSoC students and I will be attending GUADEC 2019.

I was browsing the schedule now and discovered the picnic day and the beach day :)
I see that in order to join the group on the bus I should have registered on the wiki by now.

Is it still perhaps possible for me to join the bus groups or is it too late and I must find other means of transportation ?

Note: I cannot edit the wiki. My name is Andrei Lişiţă and this is my email

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's my first time attending GUADEC and I began preparations for the event quite late :(

Have a great day ! :)