Re: [guadec-list] Volunteering

Hi Kyriakos,

On Sun, 2019-08-04 at 22:46 +0000, Kyriakos Xydas via guadec-list
wrote:

Hello,
My name is Kyriakos Xydas and I study Computer Science at Heraklion,
Crete. I would like to come at the GUADEC convention as a volunteer
if that's possible! Feel free to contact me at my email for further
info.

Thanks for your offer! We're definitely happy about any additional
help. Currently the volunteering efforts are coordinated at
  https://discourse.gnome.org/g/guadec-volunteers

If you join that group you should get notified about anything that's
happening.

Thanks!

Sebastian