[guadec-list] Project stands at GUADEC 2019 Thessaloniki

Hello folks,
I am writing on behalf of the Kiwi TCMS open source project.

We are from Sofia, Bulgaria, which is very close and our team is going to submit presentation proposals at:
https://2019.guadec.org/pages/submit-a-proposal.html

However we would also like to participate with a project stand, like the ones at FOSDEM. I didn't see any information about project stands in the official CfP announcement (I got a copy from Stathis Iosifidis via IM so I may be missing something).

Our team would also like to distribute some branded swag, stickers, etc. but because we are not related to GNOME, nor directly using GNOME technologies (we use Django) I'd better ask what is acceptable and under what terms and conditions we may participate.

Regards,
Alex
--
http://kiwitcms.org