Re: [guadec-list] Archiving GUADEC 2002 website into main repo

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 11:54 AM Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:

> I would like to add this changes to the main repo.

It is great that the 2002 website has been recovered!

I think it is good to add the 2002 branch to the guadec-web repository.

Just to remark in my test I've added a new root commit to create a 2002 branch making some sense. This requires some git surgery. This is why I'm explaing all of this.

> I did notice though that we also have the previous-guadec-websites[1]
repository with static versions of a number of old GUADEC websites. It
may be good to (also) add a static version of the 2002 website there
for publication.

Oh, great. We still need to generate the static version from the php original plus some cut'n'paste from archive.org to get the lost db information.