Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2018 by numbers report

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 at 09:37, Ismael Olea <ismael olea org> wrote:

Just to left here I've updated the post at my blog with some details about the conference:
http://olea.org/diario/2018/10/05/GUADEC_2018_numbers.html

I looked where to put the link to be easy to discover for next conferences bidders and organizers at
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/ but found no best place than https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/Feedback

What about on one of the "how to" pages about organising? Various
pages there should already contain the relevant information anyway :)

Hope it helps.

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/