Re: [guadec-list] Reminder | GNOME Engagement Meeting Tuesday, May 29th (and my regrets)

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 4:58 PM, Benjamin Berg <benjamin@sipsolutions.net> wrote:
Hi,

GUADEC is coming closer, and work has picked up again. There are a few
things that we need to announce (some of it will also be announced via
personal blogs AFAIK).

>From the top of my head:
 * People need to book accommodation, there is a wiki page to
   coordinate room sharing
   https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/Accommodation
 * A rough schedule is almost there
   https://2018.guadec.org/pages/schedule.html
 * Registration will open later this week

Ben: do you mean you prefer me not to start announcing those until some engagement agreement?