Re: [guadec-list] GSoC intern video for YouTube channel

Hi

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018, 10:39 Daniel Garcia Moreno, <danigm wadobo com> wrote:

Hi,

I've a video from a GSoC student that can't come to GUADEC. We planned to put the video yesterday during
the interns lighting talks but we've problems with the sound and the time so we can't do it.

I've been talking with the student and she wants to publish somewhere, because the presentation is done.

So I think that we can put the video in the gnome or GUADEC channel.

We are keeping this in mind and planning to upload the video to all
the correct places alongside the other GUADEC videos once we start
publishing the other GUADEC videos.

The student is Eisha Chen and she is working on Fractal.

Here's the video:
https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/7cJdBRkNtiRRM2T