[guadec-list] Stuff from last GUADEC

Hello,
There are various things distributed around Manchester from last
year's GUADEC. I plan to bring it all to FOSDEM, but I can't really
store it going forwards. So... is anyone going to be able to take some
of this stuff over to Almería after FOSDEM ?

What we have is...

* a box of T-shirts
* a Panasonic camcorder
* a very large banner with the GUADEC logo and a skyline of some city
or other on it (which is looking a bit tatty after several years of
travelling europe)
* the badge/button machine (I think...)
* various inputs for the badge/button machine
* a tube of generic gray www.gnome.org posters, A1 size
* 9 six-way mains power adapters (EU plug)
* a rope
* a football pump
* a clapper board

Sam