Re: [guadec-list] Checking on our deadlines

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 2:31 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Hi All,

We have a deadline fast approaching, our CfP and registration are supposed to open on March 1st... that's next week!

I've added comments to some of the GitLab tickets, but it looks like we will really  need all hands on deck to meet the deadline for next week.

Can anyone work on the website text this weekend or early next week? We will need someone from the local team to help supply information (e.g. local phone numbers, travel info, etc), so @Ismael, do you know who on the local team can help?

I'll do.

Sorry delays.