Re: [guadec-list] Time for another meeting?

Hi all,

El 29/04/18 a las 20:38, Benjamin Berg escribió:
Hey,

On Wed, 2018-04-25 at 14:20 +0200, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:
For me, schedule option are not the best perhaps I selected some hours,
it's no possible to add other schedule options like morning or nights
(central europe time)?

Could you suggest good times for you and maybe other people from the
local organisers? That might be more productive than one of us either
guessing or creating a huge framadate poll.

Note that mornings will exclude anyone in the US (probably primarily
Nuritzi at this point), so that makes those times less preferable.

I understand, so, what starting 22:00h (GMT+2)?, I think that is not a
bad time for local team and should be good for anyone in America.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.