Re: [guadec-list] Time for another meeting?

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:41 AM Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, I would like us to have another meeting this week to get updates
on statuses.

I'd be most interested in updates about:
- sponsorship
- promotion/engagement/spreading the word

Neal, myself, and Alberto recently had a meeting on sponsorship.  The fundraising was primarily about LAS and fundraising levels.  But we do have a documentation on who all was approached for sponsorship for GUADEC.  Do you just want a summary on sponsorship?

sri