Re: [guadec-list] 2017 videos on YouTube?

Hi,

On Sun, 2017-09-10 at 10:08 +0200, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
Could someone with access to the GUADEC YouTube account[1] upload the
videos for 2017 please?

There is a bit of a mess here.

Right now GUADEC only has
 * 2007
 * 2016
and some random ones.

And GNOMEDesktop has the others (2015, 2014), AFAIK.

I personally think we should have those videos on the GUADEC channel to
separate marketing from "educational" conference materials. But there
appears to be some disagreement about that.

I can do it if someone can share the password with me.

I am happy to share the password with you.

Benjamin