Re: [guadec-list] Merchandise table at GUADEC 2017

I can bring socks and posters to the merchandise table, if you'd like!

-Bastian

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:00 , Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi Kat,

I remember that you did a great job helping out with the merchandise stand at last year's GUADEC. Would you be interested in playing a similar role this year?

Also, do you know what existing materials are available for the table? The pin badge machine was really great last year - it would be good to have that again. It would also be good to know if there are any existing stocks of tshirts and stickers.

Thanks,

Allan