Re: [guadec-list] Updated GUADEC Social Events Page

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 8:22 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez
<nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
In particular, is there a better way to handle the attributions for the
pictures I included? Perhaps we add them all at the bottom, or leave them
embedded in the picture metadata as it is now?

https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Best_practices_for_attribution

Your current attribution work well, they just lack a link to the
source (make the titles hyperlinks to the original picture page).

While it is not mandatory for the CC0 one, you can still name your
source like you do for the other ones as a courtesy.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director