Re: [guadec-list] Self introduction

Hi Oliver!

Great to have you on board! The designs that I've worked on so far are for a skyline logo. You can see these here:

https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/tree/master/events/guadec/2017

I can provide the skyline in any format you want - just let me know.

I assume that we'll be reusing an existing site. It occurred to me that the LAS GNOME looks quite a bit nicer than the GUADEC one. It would be great to find out whether we can reuse that work for GUADEC 2017.

Thanks,

Allan