[guadec-list] GUADEC 2017: keynote speaker ideas

Hello
Next month we are going to start organising the keynote speakers for
GUADEC 2017. So we would like your suggestions for people who would
make good keynote speakers!

Our goal with these talks is to bring different perspectives to the
conference, so we want suggestions for people who are of interest to
the GNOME community but not necessarily people who are already closely
connected with GNOME.

The conference is in Manchester, so local suggestions are especially
welcome. We can fund travel costs for speakers from further afield
though.

Thanks
Sam