Re: [guadec-list] Self introduction

Hi Vladimír!

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:47 PM, Vladimír Beneš <vbenes redhat com> wrote:
Are these dates actually from 28th till 2nd and not those stated here
for example for several months already?
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/events/guadec/2017/poster-a3.png

Yes, it's definitely Friday 28th July til Wednesday 2nd August. That
poster is misleading, can someone with access to that repo fix it?

I've just booked a plane and a hotel for 25th. This year's budget to be
used, you know.

If so, a proposal would be to publish more info sooner, especially dates
are pretty important. Having web page with at least some basic info
would be pretty handy.

The website is now up and we're going to start formally announcing the
dates next week.

On the plus side, if you are in Manchester from the 25th you can help
us setting up the venue and can get a head start on finding out the
best pubs in Manchester :-)

Sam