Re: [guadec-list] Video/Streaming Artwork

That's cool!

I'll have a look at it in June or July most likely once I hit summer vacation. :)

-Bastian

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 6:08 , Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
Hi, I just dropped by the video team here (at the GPN). So, they are currently testing their full HD setup and it is working fine (i.e. we get full HD). For the intros/outro there are two options:  * SVG based creation using their tool    https://github.com/voc/intro-outro-generator/  * Generate intros/outro ourself in the exact same format    (check source code ;-)) Note that we should be able to generate these during GUADEC in case a talk is re-scheduled or for the unconference tracks. We should/can also create:  * Full screen background in full HD (static or video)  * static "streaming" overlay image in full HD (PNG)    (only shown during streaming)  * Theme for the streaming website (deployed on their servers)    https://github.com/voc/streaming-website/    https://github.com/voc/streaming-website/tree/master/configs/conferences See recent videos on https://media.ccc.de/ for examples. I am not yet sure what the projector aspect ratio is. My guess they are relatively old and therefore 4:3. The produced video is however widescreen in all cases. Some notes:  * Might be nice to have a CCC logo somewhere, but not necessary  * Unless we request something else the videos will be published by them on media.ccc.de and youtube (on our account) Benjamin