[guadec-list] Meeting Minutes 2016-05-25

See https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Meetings/20160525

 * Minutes:        https://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-05-25-19.19.html
 * Minutes (text): https://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-05-25-19.19.txt
 * Log:            https://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-05-25-19.19.html

== Action Items, by person ==
 * benzea
  * benzea to ping keywan about heise coverage for GUADEC
  * benzea to ping tab about Z10 event a month in advance
  * benzea will ping marcus (not moggi), and ask around in general
  * benzea to get some info about permits for parks
 * kittykat
  * kittykat to chase down the speakers who did not ACK yet
  * kittykat will put information about unconference slots on the
    website
 * sri
  * sri to look into doing las and guadec press together now
 * bastianilso
  * bastianilso to create artwork for videos

== Minutes (edited) ==

 * CoC discussion
 * Talks
  * ACTION: kittykat to chase down the speakers who did not ACK yet
 * Unconference
  * ACTION: kittykat will put information about unconference slots on the website
 * Press
  * ACTION: benzea to ping keywan about heise coverage for GUADEC
  * ACTION: sri to look into doing las and guadec press together now
 * Social Events  (benzea, 20:08:42)
  * ACTION: benzea to ping tab about Z10 event a month in advance
  * ACTION: benzea will ping marcus (not moggi), and ask around in general
  * ACTION: benzea to get some info about permits for parks
 * Videos
  * we do not have a confirmation from florolf yet
  * ACTION: bastianilso to create artwork for videos
  * http://c3voc.de/wiki/eventhowto
 * volunteers
  * AGREED: we put a volunteer yes/no combobox or similar on the registration page