Re: [guadec-list] Mozilla people at GUADEC?

Hi Benjamin,

You can check with paper review team to ensure is there any Mozilla Speakers whose talk accepted.

Besides, usually, there are some GNOME people who are also Mozillians/Reps attending GUADEC, every year does (I saw Mozilla T-shirts at GUADEC ). You can ask in foundation-list.

-Emily

Hey,

does anyone know of Mozilla people who are likely to attend GUADEC?

We are in the process of submitting a sponsorship request, and it would
really help to know whether there is someone at the event who may be
able to represent Mozilla.

Benjamin