[guadec-list] Meeting Minutes for 2016-03-30

Hi,

OK, this was a really quick meeting as we had only two people present.
Anyways, here the minutes for everyone for status updates.

 * Minutes:        http://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-03-30-19.20.html
 * Minutes (text): http://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-03-30-19.20.txt
 * Log:            http://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-03-30-19.20.log.html

== People Present ==

 * benzea
 * moggi

== Action Items, by person ==

 * benzea
   * benzea needs to follow up on a possible event collision on their part
 * moggi
   * moggi to contact Leonard Hotel about an offer for accommodation

Meeting started by benzea at 19:20:11 UTC.

== Meeting summary (edited) ==

 * Status Updates
   * benzea has not heard back from kit about fire regulations related permits
   * kittykat has send out the CfP, deadline is April 27th
   * current numbers for accommodation are at https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/guadec-accomodation
   * we have support from the Z10 for a social event on sunday
   * ACTION: benzea needs to follow up on a possible event collision on their part
   * benzea has send out requests for workshop descriptions

 * Misc
   * ACTION: moggi to contact Leonard Hotel about an offer for accommodation
   * andreasn has created badges for us