[guadec-list] Meeting Minutes 2016-06-22

See also https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Meetings/20160622

Log:
 http://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2016/guadec.2016-06-22-19.17.log.html

== Action Items, by person ==

 * pterjan
  * pterjan to check with t-shirt supplier and ensure that the order happens
 * **UNASSIGNED**
  * ask studierendenwerk about lunch options for attendees during week days
  * reply to requests from potential sponsors ASAP

== People Present ==
 * benzea
 * muelli
 * afranke
 * bastianilso
 * christoph
 * moggi
 * andreasn
 * zana

== Meeting summary (edited) ==
 * Status
 * Marketing
  * christoph has updated the poster to include the KIT logo and prepared
    a letter which can be send out
  * We can put up the GUADEC banner at the canteen here from 11.07-11.08
  * we should put posters up over the campus on that day too
 * Workshops
  * ACTION: ask studierendenwerk about lunch options for attendees during week days
 * merchandise
  * ACTION: pterjan to check with t-shirt supplier and ensure that the order happens
 * sponsors
  * ACTION: reply to requests from potential sponsors ASAP
 * keynotes
 * venue
 * social-events
 * misc