[guadec-list] Update on marketing activites

Hi there,

I would like to update the list about my today's marketing activities.

Today I went to the Universtiy of Applied Sciences Offenburg, 80km away from Karlsruhe, where I have studied myself. I talked to the coordinator of a software related international course and sent her an introductionary email to be forwarded to the students of relevant courses. Moreover, I managed to print some posters and put them on boards inside two different buildings of the university. There would be probably more posters printed as I gave the pdf file to the person in charge of many boards.

I hope this brings some more attention to the event.

Best regards,
Mehdi