[guadec-list] Rooms for sponsored people for GUADEC

Hi all,

Here is the current list of what we need which can be sent to the hotel:

(check-in check-out number-of-rooms)

Singles:
2016-08-10 2016-08-16 1

Doubles:
2016-08-08 2016-08-18 1
2016-08-11 2016-08-17 1

Twin:
2016-08-09 2016-08-17 1
2016-08-11 2016-08-17 1
2016-08-09 2016-08-18 1
2016-08-10 2016-08-17 1
2016-08-11 2016-08-15 1
2016-08-11 2016-08-16 1
2016-08-11 2016-08-17 13

That's 43 people in total. I expect a few minor changes by the end of
the week, but nothing major.

Questions to the hotel at this time are:
* Do we get 2 keys per room?
* When do they want a list of names and is a spreadsheet ok?
* Are they ok with people turning up at random times (I think this one
was a yes)

And they also need to be told that any fees incurred beyond the cost
of the room are payable by the person staying in that room, not us.

Kat