[guadec-list] IRC meeting in a bit (21:15 CEST, 19:15 UTC, 2016-08-03)

Hi,

just a reminder about the meeting. I hope it'll be quick, but it might
be a chance to remind us about some last minute stuff that we have been
missing :)

There is going to be a lot of local preparation work starting on the
weekend and early next week. And a lot of stuff is also happening
currently behind the scenes.

See you in a bit, and at the latest next week at GUADEC,
Benjamin