Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: Info Booths at Guadec?

Hi,

yeah having some promotional material would be welcome. We'll probably
have plenty of free table space because some sponsors do not want to
man a booth either.

You can send material to us trough the student group FSGK (Free
Software Group Karlsruhe) and the AStA:

FSGK (GUADEC)
c/o AStA KIT
Adenauerring 7