[guadec-list] Minutes 2016-04-13

Wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Meetings/20160413

== Action Items, by person ==

 * benzea
   * benzea to talk with KVV about cheap ticket options for conference guests
 * mms
   * mms will check whether a call would work for them for a start
   * mms will call ZKM and ask about possibilities
   * mms to forward the B&B offer

== People Present ==

Meeting started by benzea at 19:18:44 UTC (full logs).
 * benzea
 * mms
 * dperpeet
 * afranke
 * muelli
 * nuritzis

== Meeting summary (edited) ==

 * Sponsors
  * we have a potential sponsor in munich who would like to meet up in Munich
  * ACTION: mms will check whether a call would work for them for a start
  * we could find local GNOME people to come to the meeting

 * Social Event planning
   * ZKM is probably closed on Sunday evening
     http://zkm.de/besucherinfo
   * Walking tour of the city might be an alternative
     http://www.karlsruhe-tourismus.de/buchen/stadtfuehrungen/gruppen
   * ACTION: mms will call ZKM and ask about possibilities

 * Keynotes
   * The engagement team in form of Nuritzi will send out a request to suggest keynote speakers

 * Misc
   * ACTION: mms to forward the B&B offer
   * ACTION: moggi to ask about non-breakfast options at leonardo
   * ACTION: benzea to talk with KVV about cheap ticket options for conference guests