Re: [guadec-list] Social Events planning (Z10/AKK/football/billard?)

On Fr, 2016-04-08 at 00:03 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
On 7 April 2016 at 21:38, Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net>
Does all this sound sane?
Does anyone have other ideas for either Friday/Sunday?
Is there a preferred day for picnic/football?
Lets do football and picnic on Friday as some people will already
leave on Sunday. I think it would be good to have Sunday event-free as
having something every night can get a bit much and everyone will
probably appreciate a break by then. We can always resume listing
meeting places on the BoF evenings.

That works for me.
Unless there are voices against this, I'll probably go ahead with
reserving the football pitch for Friday evening then (together with a
first set of equipment rentals).

Benjamin